Dear Clients and Employees,
We would like to assure you that, as an essential business, Perfect Moving is closely monitoring the ongoing situation regarding the Coronavirus. To manage risks of person-to-person transmission we have been taking and will continue to take important and prudent steps to help minimize the impact of Coronavirus.
We have implemented the following guidelines based on CDC recommendations:
- No hand shaking/elbows/employee-to-client contact.
- Keep a 6 foot distance between employees and clients.
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizer usage.
- Cover cough and sneezes.
- Daily symptom checks. If an employee looks symptomatic, body temperature will be measured. Individuals with fever/cough/upper respiratory symptoms will not be allowed to work until cleared by a physician, or after going through a 14 days quarantine.
- Frequent disinfection of trucks.
- All employees are equipped with masks and gloves, while supply lasts.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Rock Katnic, CEO